Are you an anxious bride who’s looking for a unique and memorable theme based wedding card ideas? Shopping for your wedding invitation is a big decision because it’s the first and official announcement that you’re getting married. So it’s only natural that you want it to be perfect.
Theme wedding cards are an excellent idea because you can easily incorporate them into your wedding planning. In other words, you don’t have to reserve them just for the invite. For example, if you’ve chosen a floral theme invitation, you can easily include this theme in your wedding prep.
You can design an entire wedding invitation suite in this theme as well as the wedding décor. You can have your floral arrangements in the same theme as your invite. The creative options are endless with a theme based card!
When browsing for invite ideas, look for special themes. In case you’re not sure what types of themes are out there, we’ve compiled a list for you:
1. Art Deco Style
2. Beach Theme – Nautical, Beach
3. Floral – Roses, Lillies, Sunflowers, Cherry Blossoms
4. Fauna – Peacocks, Doves, Elephants, Butterflies
5. Famous Destinations – Eiffel Tower in Paris, Big Ben in London
6. Nature – Mountains, Rivers, Trees, Bamboo, Vines
7. Seasons – Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
8. Patterns – Damask, Stripes, Dots, Hearts, Swirls, Fleur De Lis
10. Sports – Hockey, Basketball, Tennis
11. Holidays – Christmas, Valentine’s Day
12. Military/Service – Navy, Army, Firemen, Police
Are you ready to shop for your theme based wedding cards. Visit Indian Wedding Card today to browse through our special and one-of-a-kind collection!