Online Indian wedding card stores have made buying cards easy and fun. More and more people are going for it as it saves time, showcase huge variety and are reasonably priced.
1. First you need to find out an online card store that exclusively sells Indian Wedding Cards. In exclusive stores, you will get traditional and authentic Indian wedding Invitation Cards. Once the store is identified then you can look for the cards based on the specific religion, you will come across Muslim Wedding Cards, also known as Nikaah Cards and Valima Cards; Sikh Wedding Invitation Cards also known as Anand Karaj Cards and Ek-Om-Kar Cards; Hindu Wedding Cards also known as Shubh Vivah Cards.
2. Marriage is an important occasion for the couple and their respective families so choose a card that justifies the value, culture and tradition of both sides. One of the biggest advantages of online card store is that it allows easy customization. You can easily customize the card; try out different color combinations, mix and match various designs, change fonts. In a way, it allows you to make own card.
3. Online wedding invitation store generally provide 24×7 chat support and have toll free numbers, so you can reach them with any query regarding cards. Another easy way is to drop an email at their official address they will contact you promptly.
4. Wedding Invitations card gives a glimpse of your culture, tradition and social status in the society to the invitees, so the wording of the cards should be chosen accordingly. Traditional Indian wedding invitation cards have saying or versus from holy books. In Muslim Wedding Invitation Cards, you will find verses from Quran; Sikh wedding cards has verses Guru Granth Sahib and Christian wedding cards have verses from Bible. Generally all these invitation cards have highly formal language.
5. Once you have finalized the wording then choose a matching envelope for the cards. With this, the designing process gets over.
6. Now your invitation card is ready for printing. Make sure to get a sample before the final printing because it gives you an opportunity to make changes if required. Proof read the card carefully; check spellings, date, venue and wordings. Once you are sure then you can go ahead and give node for the printing.
7. Online Card stores provide secure easy payment option. You can make payment through PayPal, Debit Card, and Credit Card.