Weeding is the most awaited occasion for one’s life and there are many ways in which this day can be celebrated. People do have advance plans for the way they celebrate their special occasion. One new idea which is very much in trend is an eco friendly wedding as this is very cost effective and less harmful to nature.
This idea is not very common to attract many people as it gives a different feeling that is feeling nature very close. A lot of options are available for these kind of weddings as well. There is a list of things which need to be arranged, a list of some important ones are mentioned below-
• Outfits – These play a very important role on this occasion especially for the bride and the groom. There is a huge choice of these available in the market but an eco friendly outfit such as bamboo fabric is bit difficult to get and not so easily available. The options one can consider are cotton, silk. These are available easily along with a wide variety. All the near and dear ones can also opt of wearing this fabric only.
• Decoration– The second thing which plays an important role is the ambience, use small pots and hanging pots forthis purpose as these will give a fantastic look and can be reused after the occasion. Even for the center tables use small pots having lovely flowers like red, yellow, pink, and orange, these will give a fresh look to the venue. Even the small bamboo in pots can be given as a wedding gift to all the guests as these are believed to be lucky ad will always remain with them.
• Flowers – It is always good to opt for flowers which are available nearby as these will not lose their freshness due to transportation and are cost effective too. One can also opt for fabric flowers made from cotton and silk material as these can be easily reused and are eco friendly too.
• Wedding Cards – The first thing which gives an idea for this eco friendly wedding concept is the wedding card. The material used should be handmade paper or recycled paper as these are of one time use. One can also get seeds embedded on these invitations so that after wedding people can get these planted and will remember the wedding for years when they will see this plant.
• Eatables – There are many options which are available for organic food. The raw material which is easily available near marriage venue should be used as this will be fresher and will be easily available on demand, but make sure that the caterer is comfortable with the same.
This will be less expensive and easy to manage wedding as all the arrangements will be done from the products available within place or from nearby. Opting for a wedding like this will also inspire others to plan their big day this way. This will add extra star to your happiness as you are contributing your share towards nature and thereby making your day a very unique one.